Third-party carrier shipping rates not showing on cart page

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 0

Hi,

I can get the shipping rates which are set from the backend (not with any third party carrier). As they have guided https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/cart/add-shipping-calculator this is working fine.

But when I use any third-party carrier service such as shipit(they calculate shipping on checkout and show rates on checkout).
I did not get third-party carrier shipping rates on cart page only standard shipping rates are showing.

Is there any way to get the third-party carrier shipping rates on cart page?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 2 3
I dont know how to implement it but you'd want to make sure that under settings for shipping you have a shipping set for that
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 0

@Tyler86 

thank you for the reply. I have set up the third party shipping under the setting and it is also working fine and calculating shipping rates on checkout page. But I'm not able to get those shipping rates on the cart page. Though I can get shipping rates which set under setting and are not third party carrier service.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 2 3
I'm not really sure why shipit wouldn't code the rates to your checkout for you. I haven't used that app but I'll install it on a test store tomorrow and mess with it
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 0

Shipit is showing rates fine on checkout. Problem is it is not showing shipping rates on cart page. Have you ever tried or seen that we can get shipping rates of third-party carrier service on cart page? I'm afraid it's not possible, anyone from shipify support can confirm this here.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Finally, I'm able to show shipping rates for shipit app on the cart page with their API

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
5 0 1

How did you do this in the end I have the same issue

0 Likes