This transaction cannot be completed because it violates the PayPal User Agreement.

Thasheda
Tourist
10 0 1

I need a solution for this. I have no idea what user agreement I have violated. Called PayPal can’t get anyone on the phone. 

0 Likes
Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
472 67 110

Hi, @Thasheda!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for letting us know you're having some issues with PayPal and that you're unsure of what you've violated. As PayPal is a third-party, Shopify is unable to provide a solution to this for you and you would need to reach out to PayPal directly. I understand you've attempted to do so already, so I would suggest trying again when you have the time to spend with them working it out.

I have taken a look at a help guide on PayPal's website and it does state:

Review your PayPal User Agreement to verify your compliance. Contact PayPal Merchant Technical Services to determine what part of the User Agreement is in question.

You must provide the same log file, because PayPal needs those details to investigate the error.

Once you've contacted PayPal, they'll be more than happy to let you know what you need to do in order to fix this issue.

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Thasheda
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi Miles,

Yes PayPal solved it. I needed to add a card from my the country I am from.  Grenada. 

0 Likes