ThreeWall Store Fake?

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello,

I have ordered 11 days ago from ThreeWall an ELFIN Smartbook. Now I see that the store doesn't exist anymore, the email info@mmkgroup.lv is not available anymore.

On the webpage is written the following: "threewall.store is currently unavailable.What can I do? If you're a visitor to this store Please try again later. If you're the owner of this store. Please sign in to resolve the issue, or contact support."

How can I check my order? Or how can I get a refund for this?  I don't believe the store will be back soon. I also have the proof of my payment.

Thank you for any kind of support!

Wish you a great day.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1234 76 269

Hey there, 

Peter here from Shopify Support!

Shopify has a strict merchant privacy policy, meaning that I wouldn't be able to confirm whether this store is using our platform. That being said, we have zero tolerance for fraudulent activity so I'd be happy to reach out to you via email to collect further information so I can have our Business Operations team review this further. If this happens to be a Shopify store, then our teams will be able to investigate and act accordingly based on their findings. 

One thing you can try is replying back to the "Order Confirmation" email as this is generally tied directly to the business owner. If you're unable to reach the business owner, and it has been an unreasonable amount of time to receive your order, then I'd highly suggest contacting your credit card company. Your credit card company can open a dispute to help recover the funds that were lost. If this is a Shopify store, then opening this dispute also sends us a notification to review the store as needed.

I'll shoot you an email shortly after posting this reply to gather further information about your order. If you could keep an eye out for that email and follow up at your earliest convenience, then I can ensure it gets passed off to the appropriate team. 

All the best,

Peter
Shopify Support

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
67 0 13

One doesn't need to do anything shady to notice that the domain threewall.store is pointing at Shopify's IP address, and Shopify's server is using a valid Let's Encrypt SSL certificate in that name.  That means whoever owns the domain name is publicly asserting that Shopify is the host of threewall.store, and Shopify's own server acknowledges itself as the host of threewall.store.  Even if the humans refuse to confirm it, the machines tell their own story.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Thank you very much for the answers! Hopefully this will be solved somehow.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi. I am dealing with the same exact issue regarding this store. Very concerned regarding my purchases now and security.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1234 76 269

Hey Kristine! 

I'm sorry to hear you're also experiencing issues with this online business. I'm going to send you an email shortly after replying to this post to collect further information on your order so that I can get that escalated up to our Business Operations team. As mentioned above, our teams will be able to use this information to conduct a review and if it turns out to be a Shopify store, we'll be able to act based on the outcome of our investigation.

In the meantime, if you're unable to contact the business owner and you haven't received your product, then I would highly suggest reaching out to your bank as they can help with recovering the funds for the order you've placed. 

All the best, 

Peter M
Shopify Support

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi. I am also dealing with the same  issue regarding this store. I made an order in the beginning of march and payed through paypal. Still nothing.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I have exactly the same problem. About a month ago, March 13, 2018 - I ordered an Ultra Portable and Incredibly Bright Projector - EU. However, I still haven’t received the ordered goods yet. I tried sending an e-mail to the e-mailaddress as displayed in the Paypal statement (info@mmkgroup.lv) - but apparently, the whole domain is not being used anymore. There are no DNS records anymore. I am going to start a refund process through the Buyers' Protection programme of PayPal.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have also experienced this with threewall... I bought a wireless mini printer from them in February, and have heard nothing since, and I saved my invoice number from them.

Please contact me to let me know what,  if anything can be done from here.

Kind regards, 

Erin 

0 Likes