Thridr party carrier

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 8

Hi, we are setting up our webshop and just added the DHL app as a third party carrier. It now turns out we need a Carrier Service API add on or upgrade our store to a Shopify Unlimited plan. Are there other options? Costs are adding up! The API will be another 20 euro a month... (when we talked to DHL about it, they said it was 10 euro a month not to long ago). 

Can anyone confirm the cost? Offer tips & trics? Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
241 8 36

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there!

The Carrier Calculated Shipping feature is included in the Advanced Shopify plan at $299USD/m, but that's not the only option!

• You can add on the feature to your existing plan for $20USD/m
  • If you switched to Annual billing on your current plan, you would receive a 10% discount and have the Carrier Calculated Shipping feature included for free!

If either of those appeal to you and you'd like to consider adding this to your plan, you can get in touch with our main support lines for further help. Let me know if you have any questions on this!

Best regards,

Freddie

Freddie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 8

Good morning!

If we switch to Annual billing on our current plan, we would receive a 10% discount and have the Carrier Calculated Shipping feature included for free?

If we do, how soon can the Carrier Calculated Shipping feature be integrated? We already fixed it up with our third party carrier, DHL.

Kind regards,

Maaike, The Antique Ring Shop

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
241 8 36

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Maaike_Out!

That's right, if you switched to annual billing, you would pay for a year up front at a discounted rate of 10%. Instead of paying 12 months of $29USD for a yearly total of around $348USD, you would have a 10% discount for paying the entire year up front at just $312.

When you do pay for an annual plan, the Carrier Calculated Shipping feature is included in that for free, yes! As soon as you have made the switch to Annual and have paid for your plan, you would just need to contact our support to have us add on the feature to your account for free. Our support lines are available 24/7 via phone at 1 (888) 746-7439, live chat, and even on our Facebook or Twitter pages!

Freddie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like