Tracking Burn Rate and Re-order timelines for multiple product pieces

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey guys.. we have a store that's increasing in volume quickly. It is our own product. I'm wondering what apps or spreadsheets you guys use to track burn rate and when to re-order etc? We have products that are in bottles. Each bottle has a sprayer, the bottle itself, box etc. I would like to be able to tie the sale of one bottle to subtracting all of these, since we don't get them all from the same place, then we can see the true re-order time and such for each.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3073 231 501

Hi there, 

Nick here from Shopify!

Great to see you are doing so well after launching. I did some digging for you on this and was thinking you could look into an app as a possible solution here. Without an app, you would really be tracking burn rate and understanding when to re-order based on experience. There are a few inventory management apps which I think might be worth you looking at to help you here. Let's take a look at some of the most popular ones below:

The content team also know how much of an important topic this is also and have put together some blog posts which I thought would help you here too. 

Hope this helps and points you in the right direction. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions. 

All the best, 

Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes