Tracking Number Reporting In Shopify

Highlighted
2 0 0

Has anyone been able to export tracking numbers in bulk through Shopify to tie out to your Fedex billables?  We're trying to create a report that matches all Fedex billables to Shopify orders but can't seem to get the tracking number and order number in the same report..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
959 1 54

Hey Alex!

I'm not too sure about this one, but have you checked out the "Bulk Fulfillment" app in the app store? It might be the solution to your issue here.

apps.shopify.com/bulk-fulfillment

Let me know what you think!

Matthew Buttler
Guru
Shopify Inc.

matthew.buttler@shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Matthew,

Unfortunately this doesn't appear to be what we need.  This allows you to bulk complete orders but we need a tool to export all orders that have already shipped along with their tracking number.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I need this as well. Or the other option is to somehow get the order numbers posted to my fed ex account under a PO code

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

AfterShip app can get all the tracking numbers in one place, and allow you to export in CSV. 

Tracking numbers imported will be tracked automatically, with the latest tracking results.

Just one thing - AfterShip will only get the tracking numbers added in Shopify in the last 3 days.

Does this work for you? 

Cheers,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 1 15

Exporting orders in csv is directly possible with Shopify. Have you checked our the link : https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/orders/export-orders

The only extra thing that you would need is to segregate the orders based on whether they have been shipped or not. This can be done in the csv file itself.

Product Owner @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi @Anindo this report doesn't seem to export tracking numbers. Is there another way to do so or add it as a feature? The information is readily available in the individual order profile so I'm not sure why it can't be exported. I don't want to have to pay for yet another app. Thanks!

0 Likes