Transparent Checkout for Brazil

11 0 0

Hello, our store is based in Brazil and I need to implement the transparent checkout using PagSeguro or Paypal in my Shopify virtual store. How can we do this? is that possible to install their API solutions in my store?

0 Likes
6 0 0

Hello Shopify gurus,

I've tried all available gateways in Brazil and can't get to work as a transparent checkout.
As you may imagine the redirect check out process sucks as UX and really hurts conversions!!

Can anyone help with how to implement the transparent checkout in Brazil?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
205 1 26

Hello, Hélio. 

Leon here from Shopify Support.

It looks like CyberSource should work as a direct, or transparent check out on Shopify in Brazil. I found this by comparing the list of Direct and External Providers on Shopify with the list of Brazil Payment Gateways

Happy Selling! 

Leon

0 Likes
2 0 1

Hi guys. i need this checkout "transparente" thing too. 

i work with normal checkout from Pagseguro. but i founf some instructions to do the transparent checkout in their site. There are isntructions but i dont know how to implement this.

https://dev.pagseguro.uol.com.br/documentacao/pagamento-online/pagamentos/pagamento-transparente

Do you guys undestand how?

See ya

Thiago

0 Likes
2 0 0

Not sure if you are still looking for a solution for your Brazilian store, but PagBrasil recently updated its plug-in and it now offers transparent checkout in Brazil. Local payment methods like Boleto Bancário (and Boleto Flash with payment confirmation in less than two hours) and domestic credit cards with installments option, are available with the plugin.

0 Likes
4 0 0

Have you ever heard about CartX? It's a great transparent checkout tool that has many integrations with different apps, like cart recovery and email marketing.

It's simple to set up and works 100% with Shopify, the rates are very reasonable and there's even a free monthly plan.

This is the go-to transparent checkout for Brazilian ecommerce right now.

Check it out: https://cartx.io/

0 Likes