Trigger Shipment Delivered Notification

Highlighted
Excursionist
77 1 2

HI, my store URL is futurefresh.ph

We do manual fulfillment since our Country is not supported with Shipment Integration and Fulfillment. We do provide the tracking number.

My question is, how can I trigger Shipment Delivered Notification?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

In Shopify, the "Order out for delivery" and "Shipment delivered" notifications will only be sent out when you fulfill orders that have tracking information from USPS, UPS, FedEx, and Canada Post. So, if you are using any of these, you should be able to send the "Shipment Delivered" email to your customers.

For other carriers, Shopify will send only the "Shipping Confirmation" email along with the tracking number once you fulfill the orders by selecting the carrier and entering the tracking number. In such cases, you will have to use an app like Shipment Tracking & Notify app, which will help you send tracking notifications to your customers whenever there is a change in the order status.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
109 3 7

You need a Tracking App to do it for you. The below is Trackingmore app

It will send emails when shipping status changes. The shipping status includes:

In transit

Out for Delivery, 

Delivered

Failed Attmept

Exception (usually lost, damaged, or return to shipper)

1.jpg

The notification can be sent to both seller or buyer, depends on setting.

2.jpg

And the content can be customized.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I quickly went to your website and found that you are using Metro Manila to ship domestically. Are you using any other carrier to either ship domestic or international? If you are using any of the top carriers like UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc, you can use the Multi Carrier Shipping label app that will allow you to fulfil orders with these carriers and then automatically send the tracking number to the respective Shopify order thereby triggering Shipment Delivered Notification.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
77 1 2
Unfortunately no.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
17 1 4

@gofuturefresh 

Hello Ate / Kuya!

I built an app called Localivery which lets you set orders to "out for delivery" and "delivered"

After you fulfill an order, you can use this app to set it's status to "Out for delivery" and finally to "Delivered" once it's delivered.

Setting these statuses using Localivery triggers the built in Shopify notification emails. It also integrates directly with the Orders page to update your customers of the statuses. That way, you don't have to connect to the API yourself.

This also means you can customize the email notifications for each status directly within the Shopify Admin.

Check out this video demo to see it in action:

And it works well in the Shopify mobile app too, so you can set it to "Delivered" right when the potatos are delivered!

Check out the mobile demo below. It shows email notifications that get sent as well:

Let me know if I can answer any questions! Happy to receive feedback - really hope to help those using local carriers / doing their own deliveries.

Best,

Tom

0 Likes