Turning off Balance paid for order notifications getting sent to staff

Bart5
Tourist
6 0 4

We edit a lot of orders in shopify admin as customers are always wanting to add something to their order.

After we send the customer the invoice to make payment for the extra items, Shopify sends an email notification to the staffs personal email (whoever made the edit to the order).

Is there any way to turn this off? I just tried to get an answer in the live chat but they didn't know about it, unfortunately. My staff don't like receiving these emails and we would rather them get sent to our main work email address where we process the orders and reply to customer enquries.

Bart5_0-1605519932712.png

Replies 10 (10)

CardsPlug
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Wondering if you managed to find a solution for this?

Bart5
Tourist
6 0 4
No, I haven't found a solution.

Fish-Tank
Tourist
10 0 5

We are also having the same issue. We are getting flooded with unnecessary emails that should be sent to the main work email. Please post if you found a solution.

EscarpmentLabs
Visitor
1 0 0

This is also a problem for us. We sell a lot business-to-business (B2B) and some of our customers have net terms on their accounts. Several of our users are receiving the balance paid emails which do not need to receive these emails. We are a Plus customer FYI. Hoping for a solution to this annoyance!

Grant_Pauls_99
Excursionist
23 0 7

I'm looking for a solution to this this as well. 

JohnFromMurdock
Tourist
4 0 8

We are also Plus and need to control this system further.

We are fine with them being sent to the initiator's email but would also like another stable email address added. 

Daaniel
Shopify Partner
23 0 8

June 2023, and this still has not been fixed? 😃 Shopify 😃

nelsonestrada5
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hey friends - hoping for an update to this, let us know if something's been implemented, thank you!

Nelson
August 16, 2023

TJ_Biddle
Excursionist
38 1 17

3 years later - still no simple toggle to turn this off. Guess I'll create a rule in my email provider to auto-archive them.

Blake_Cooley
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Still no solution to this?