Two contract rates for one shipping service provider

NI-Candles
1 0 0

Hello all

if this has been well covered, please feel free to direct me straight to the existing discussions.

Our store has multiple shipping services as is fairly normal, however we have two different contract rates for ParcelForce; one rate for Northern Ireland and a separate rate for UK & Europe.

Currently using ZenStores - Zen handles the one contract rate for UK & Europe with little issue, but is unable to accept a second contract rate. For the second shipping destination (N.Ireland) we currently have to log onto the ParcelForce worldwide website and enter all orders manually.

Zenstores is unable to provide a solution at this time.

My question:

Should it not be possible to treat a second contract rate with one shipping service provider as a totally separate shipping service? Instead of (for eg.) ZenStores having to accept two different shipping/contract rates under the one service (ParcelForce) we could have DHL, Royal Mail, DPD, ParcelForce 1 (UK), ParcelForce 2 (N.Ireland).

Is there a known service you are a ware of that can handle this issue of multiple contract rates per courier?

I would have thought it was fairly common for any one courier to have various different contract rates to different parts of the world.

Really looking forward to hearing your thoughts 

Thanks

0 Likes