Two separate fulfillment partners?

rick283
1 0 0

How does anyone deal with the scenario of having products fulfilled by different partners? Our scenario is that partner 1 warehouse and ship products 1-3 and partner 2 will warehouse and ship product 4-6.

Is there a way to have partner 1 notified when their product sells and allow them access to the packing slip and shipping label? 

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1302 118 338

I know how to achieve the order notification - you can use Order Automator for that. You'd set up a rule, for example if product vendor = Vendor X, then tag the order and email that vendor.

For the access to packing slip and ship label... I feel like I've seen an app that can do that, like give 3rd parties access to a portal to fulfill orders, without giving access to your actual Orders section in Shopify. I'm not 100% sure on that though.

My team built Order Automator, so we might be able to add that customization, depends on what the packing slip / ship label look like and where they're generated. If you can't find an app to do exactly that, and want to discuss a solution, feel free to contact our team at speedboostr.com/contact.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes