UK Shipping Apps - Help required!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all - 

We have been running for about six months now. We have been using the direct link for My Hermes for all shipping. There turn around time is 3 working days and we feel that this is not good enough.

Does anyone know of an app that offer same/next day service that will directly import all of my orders and allow me to print labels for UK. Through looking around most of the apps available are aimed at the US market. Any advice or personal experice would be very helpful (Ihave seen some older threads, but thought I would start a new one as things change very rapidly).

I have just opened an account with Priority Express as they offer same day cycle couriers around Bristol. This is somehting I would love to link to the website directly (no idea if this is possible).

Thanks in advance,

Guy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 7

Hey Guy/Tony,

Depending on your volume and budget it may be worth looking into Veeqo. They integrate with Royal Mail, DPD, Hermes & a growing number of UK couriers. Shopify integration is perfect and they have a huge suite of other features you may find useful.

http://www.veeqo.com/

Also, I'm not sure if Uber or PostMates are live in Bristol yet? But they both offer same day delivery & Shopify integration.

Tom

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I think that you shouldn’t limit yourself by using only one shipping carrier. Instead of shipping only with myHermes, try to work with other companies. The best way to do it is with the system that can offer you more than one shipping solution. For instance, Multiorders works with all of the most popular shipping carriers in the UK, such as RoyalMail, DPD, UPS, FedEx, Parcel2Go, etc.

In essence, it works by automating all your shipping process. As soon as you receive an order, simply click on your chosen shipping carrier and you will get labels printed in seconds. Also, when you ship your order through Multiorders it will automatically update order status, stock levels and tracking numbers. Basically, you will have an option to choose with whom you want to work, and Multiorders will automate your shipping process.

0 Likes
Highlighted

You can use the Multi Carrier Shipping label app that will allow you to offer same/next day services to your customers. Moreover, it automatically imports the orders and allows you to print labels for UK with Parcelforce.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Thanks for the Veeqo recommendation, Tom :)

Guy/Tony - Veeqo directly integrates with pretty much every major shipping courier in the world - so you can ship your Shopify orders in bulk to customers anywhere in the world, with any logistics provider you like.

Contact me directly if you're interested in finding out more - duncan@veeqo.com

(or head to this page for further info: https://www.veeqo.com/integrations/shopify)

0 Likes