UK based seller integration with Amazon multi-channel fulfillment

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi,

Searching the forums this seems to have been asked to death with no solution.

I am looking for a way to automatically fulfill my Shopify orders through Amazon FBA UK. This comes as standard integration for the US I believe, but not for the UK.

I'm aware Stitchlabs can do this, however the price tag is insane.

Are there any other 3rd party plugins that can do this? And is Shopify going to allow UK integration as standard any time soon?

Thanks

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
500 1 54

Hi Richard,

My name is Anne, on the Guru team. Thanks so much for getting in touch with us!

At the moment, Fulfillment by Amazon is only available in the US. We are hoping that it will come into effect soon, and once it does you'll be the first to know! We don't have an ETA for this right now however.

You can in the meantime check out the apps that do FBA by clicking this link- https://apps.shopify.com/search/query?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=fba

I hope this helps!

Warm regards,

Anne :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
108 0 15

We integrate with FBA in all of Europe.. Listings, prices and inventory amounts. We are including fulfillment in our next release as well..

Check us out on the Front page of the app store or direct to our listing within the app store.

Bytestand - FBA to Shopify

Hope we can help

Todd

ByteStand - Amazon to Shopify in one click
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi Todd

Has the feature been added yet? We are still looking for a solution!

Cheers,

Richard

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Richard 

Have you considered an alternative to FBA? There is a whole host of fulfilment centres that can help you out such as Cloud Fulfilment and they can often work out cheaper than FBA plus you can plug your Shopify store straight in and have full view of your inventory and stock movements. 

Cheers

James 

0 Likes
Highlighted
14 0 0

Hi Team Shopify

Has this been updated?  Are we any closer to getting some traction here?  Very suprised something hasnt happened.  

I'm now needing to look at alternative solutions to shopify to have better integration with FBA.  Hopefully there is an update here that saves me moving my store. 

Regards

Chris @ www.smartmerino.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
108 0 15

Hi everyone,

We are currently BETA testing an app that integrates FBA fulfillment and Shopify OUTSIDE of the US. And as Amazon does not allow testing accounts, I need some help making sure that orders are traveling back and forth correctly.

If anyone out there is interested please drop me a line at todd (at) bytestand (dot) com

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Todd, 

is your other app able to connect your shopify buy button/cart directly with the amazon cart? Or just have a way that people can press buy and then enter their payment details direct on amazon rather then being dropped cold onto your product page for them to have to then press add to cart and log onto their amazon account?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
108 0 15

Hi Sam,

Well.. neither.. ByteStand pulls in your inventory into Shopify so you can sell your products in your Shopify store, and then International FBA Shipping takes care of fulfilling the orders you get on Shopify.

So no connection to a buy button, affiliate or anything like that on the Amazon side.

Hope that answers your question

Todd

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

So all of the information is imported from your AMZ listing to your shopify store, can you edit it and add more? 

How does the checkout work? Do they click buy from your shopify store and then get taken to amazon or is it all done through your shopify store and just fulfilled by Amazon? Do they have to log into their amazon account? 

0 Likes