UK myHermes Shopify Delivery Updates

1 0 0

Hi,

Im trying to find a way so that my shopify store orders can get updated once a package has been delivered via myHermes, when weve used UPS we see there is an update sent when the shipment is out for delivey and when its devilvered it updates the order in shopify automaticly. 

Is there a way I could get this working with myHerems like it does with UPS as the UPS autonomous functionalty seems to just work in shopify as with myHermes i have tried using thier app and manuly inputting the tracking info but nothing seems to change. 

Thanks 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
53 0 2

Hi Andrew,

Kevin here - a Shopify Guru :)

There are some shipping apps in our appstore that integrate with MyHermes once you have an account with them.

You can check out the apps here - TracktorVeeqoZenstores & Shipment Tracker.

They all come with a free trial so you can try out the various ones to see if they suit your business.

Hope this helps!

Kevin | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
283 0 6

0 Likes
Tourist
212 0 3

Hello @Andrew_Tomlin,

You can check out the Shopify Shipment Tracking & Notify app. Once you have the MyHermes account credentials and API keys, the integration with MyHermes can be easily done in the app. 

Once this is done, you will be able to automate your tracking process. The app automatically sends the tracking notification to your customers regarding the package. Also, you get an integrated tracking lookup page, by which your customers can track their product from your store.

0 Likes