UK royal mail click and drop help

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2
Hey.

We are currently writing our postage labels by hand ! And this is sooo time-consuming last year we tried to set up click and drop but the system wouldn't pull orders automatically unfortunately.
We are using the basic package so would this work once upgraded for the calculated shipping rates ?

Had anyone had any experience in this

What we need it basically when someone orders they select the shipping and this is sent direct to click and drop where we can go on and print the labels in bulk not manually adding them.

I think the issue was something to do with the fact our customers will have multiple items in the cart and the shipping options have been manually created by me
I have seen there is a shipping extension app but I don't really see why this is a payable option but is that a possible solution? We have emailed royal mail but with everything going on right now a reply may be a good week away.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 1 2

We use Royal Mail Click and Drop and our account has synced up to our Shopify Store. For some reason, a few month ago the app was no longer available as an extension however, it is still synced up and we simply log-in to our account online: https://business.parcel.royalmail.com/ and it has our orders ready for us to apply the postage and print the labels. Not sure if that helps you or not?

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2
Hey,
Thanks so much for the reply ! I feel it should be integrated better and easier !
How easy is it once logged in , do you select orders and have to put in any details or just select the delivery method for example first class or second.

We are looking for literally to just log in to click and drop and then select a batch of orders and it knows what shipping the customer has selected so it is literally one click print and buy postage

I can't remember what royal mail said to me last time and I have contacted them again but I think this didnt work at the time like this.

I wonder if the shipping extension apps sort this out
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

Hey

The orders are there so we simply select the orders and add the postage
i.e. first/2nd or tracked etc. It calculates the weight from Shopify but
isn't always correct so sometimes we amend it. You can select a whole load
and apply postage together though if they are going via the same shipping
class. It could be better but its the best way for us to do it. I know
there are some other apps which can sync Royal Mail better but its yet
another monthly fee so we make do just fine for now.

Good luck!
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2
Hey .

Thanks so much for the insight , we will have to play around with it for sure ! Take care and best of luck for the future
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hey,

I'm having troubles with the weights pulling through from shopify into my C&D dashboard - do you know how I fix this please?

0 Likes