UK student studying in the US

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey guys, I've been really stuck and would love it if someone could help me out.

Im a UK resident currently studying at University in the US. I wondering if I could open a US store to sell in the US but receive my payments to my UK based bank account via PayPal and pay tax in England. Or, would I have I open a UK shopify store and receive payments exclusively in GBP, will that limit me to selling just in the U.K.?

im trying to get this straight as I'm currently on a student F1 visa and not allowed to make money on US soil, also I don't have a SSN. 

- Joey

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

Hi there,

I could help you regarding this pm me at: pentesterboy@gmail.com

Looking forward to hear from you

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Open a shop while studying in another country. I think it is necessary to collect a lot of documents, make a lot of flights to communicate with the authorities in this regard. Yeah, I know they can hardly afford to make money on a student visa, but still. Have you tried talking to the county where you are?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Such questions should be argued with the county where you live. But for students it is always very difficult to work on 2 fronts. You thought about the difficulties for yourself. Learning and working is very difficult. I had such an experience, and I can say that I just did not have time to complete part of the tasks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

good site

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

Thank you for info