UPS 2nd day air not showing up

Solved
Highlighted
2 1 0

We have all the UPS shipping options available, but they are not showing up during the checkout. We know that UPS provides the 2nd-day option because we can ship using that option on the UPS website. Any thoughts?

Selected methodsSelected methodsAvailable methodsAvailable methods

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

I think I have my answer. It looks like when a package normally gets there in two days via ups ground, (like in the same state) it does not give the 2-day option.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 11

Is there a way to force the option to show up when creating a shipping label?  We need the delivery time guarantee and ground doesn't give that.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 1 19

Shopify optimises the services at checkout and provides the best service based on the transit time. However if you are looking for a flexibility to choose 2 day service over UPS ground for guaranteed delivery then you can opt for the Multi carrier shipping label app. It will allow you to get multiple services like UPS Ground, 2 Day, Next day air. In addition, you can forcefully use any shipping option on label generation. 

Product Owner @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes