UPS House Account Program

Excursionist
38 0 6
Does anyone have any experience with the UPS House Account Program? If not, what are you using to ship products out of your home?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
51 0 6
Although I am not addressing the question, I did want to let you know I visited your site and your enitre idea/philosophy is absolutely genious! This is a great idea, and I will be turning on a lot of guys I know to your site!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
38 0 6
Kantessa thanks so much! We are a continuous work in progress, but having a great time every step of the way! If you know of any guys who hate shopping, or whose style needs help, send them our way.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 1 14

Being a small business hosted on Shopify I would recommend you to go for Shopify's direct integration with UPS rather going for a House Account. Yes, you have to do your own packaging if you choose to stay with Shopify. But that does help you to understand the process better and hence scale up your shipping as you grow your business. Also, if you have your own account with UPS and have specific packaging concerns, you can opt for the Multi carrier shipping label app. This app will help you automate your packaging based on a variety of factors like :
- weight based 
- quantity based

Product Owner @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes