UPS Shipping Rate Calculator

Highlighted
Tourist
33 0 1

Hey everyone. I am using a drop shipping service in which the distributor does not allow you to select your own method of delivery, they choose the cheapest and deliver the item via UPS or USPS.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way for me to calculate my shipping rates? I was hoping to not have to pay for an app, so is there a way that I could accurately calculate my rates per state and by the specific weight and just program them myself into my rate table in the shipping admin section of my site? This is the last piece of the puzzle killing me before I can start to just focus on advertising my company.

Any help would be much appreciated.

The Green Soul
0 Likes
Highlighted

Manually configuring Shipping rates and matching them with the calculated rates from the carrier website is a huge challenge. The only way this can be done is by having a rate chart which you can replicate in admin settings in Shopify. If you do not have it, then in order to minimise losses between what you charge and what is paid for shipping, you need to have an app like Multi carrier Shipping label app.

0 Likes