UPS SurePost Integration with Shopify

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

We've fully implemented our UPS account using the XML key however Shopify is not pulling our negotiated SurePost rates from UPS. We use Shipworks to buy our labels and Shipworks IS pulling the negotiated rates. This is a big problem because our customers are seeing inflated rates. The main difference is that Shipworks ues the UPS account number while Shopfiy uses the API via the XML key. Has anyone solved this problem?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
89 0 6

I have setup FedEx Smartpost (similar to UPS Surepost) for many Shopify stores, and Smartpost seems to work well in Shopify.

However, I have not setup UPS Surepost yet, but if you'd like, I can try setting it up for you - no charge.

shippingwiz@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Jeffrey_Nichols : Shopify does not support SurePost as most customers use the existing UPS services like Ground, Next Day Air, etc. Hence there was no need up till now to to support SurePost. However, I have got news that they are serious about implementing the same in the coming versions.  Since you already have a UPS account, you can try the Multi carrier shipping label app and using it you will get discounted SurePost rates. In addition, you can use the same app to buy your labels so that a single solution fulfils all your shipping scenarios. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
150 6 15

the solution exists with The advanced shipping manager add on - This will allow you to pull your discount rate for Surepost and post to Shipworks  https://checkout.advancedshippingmanager.com/product/ups-surepost 

0 Likes