UPS is no longer an option?

inrc
2 0 0

So we have been with Shopify since March of this year, and everything was setup for USPS and UPS to calculate rates at checkout. Now all of the sudden, without any notification or warning from Shopify, our UPS rates have completely disappeared.

When I went into the settings to see if there was something that I could do to fix it, it no longer gives me the option and says I have to pay you guys $299 a month to get the feature? What kind of a joke is this? You just change your service terms any time you want and expect us to pay the difference?

I want an explanation and a solution, because if we can't get the feature back we're just gonna go back to our previous platform.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
2588 134 445

If you were using UPS with the carrier service api that is part of the advanced plan.

Meaning in that contect either you changed plans, or somehow had access to it when you shouldn't have and access has been revoked, or an error has been made.

If you are not on an advanced plan and need access to the carrier service api contact support and negotiate is as an addon.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
499 7 45

As PaulNewton has mentioned, there might be some error with the plans. Normally, there are three ways to enable carrier-calculated rates in Shopify.

• Add this feature for an additional $20/month on your current Shopify plan
  • Choose yearly subscription for your current Shopify plan, with which you can get this option for free.
  • Upgrade your plan to Advanced Shopify Plan

Also, regarding the error, I hope you can contact Shopify support via chat to solve this.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes