I am very new to Shopify, working hard on getting my first store up and running in a couple of months.
For the context, I am in the process of registering a LLC in USA, Wyoming state as a foreigner.
1. While the LLC will bear my own name as Legal Name, I will register a Trade Name for my Shopify business - is there an issue wit that?
2. I will open a business account, hesitating between several ; Payoneer, TransferWise, Silicon Valley Bank, Mercury Bank,... I have heard TransferWise is best. Any ideas?
The way I see it ; On my Shopify page, I would like to accept ; Shopify Payment + Paypal.
- I will create a Business Paypal account, with the EIN of my LLC. The payments received into my Paypal will be transferred to my TransferWise account.
- The payments received through Shopify Payment will go directly to my TransferWise account.
- Funds on my TransferWise account will be transferred into my home bank account.
=> Anyone using this "setup" ? Am I likely to run into issues?
Basically, as you understand, I want to offer my customers the most convenient payment experience using paypal and shopify payments if they choose to use their credit / debit cards. However, where I seem to be stuck is Shopify accepting Transferwise or not...