US paypal account linked to Shopify store from another country

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi! I am opening an online store and I put my address in Argentina.  Nevertheless, I would like to link my US business paypal account to receive payments.  Can I do that?  Or should I open another paypal account in Paypal Argentina?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

Hi there, 

There are ways in which you can internationally link your PayPal account and receive money in any currency that you select. I am providing you with a link of an article that explains step by step of what you're required to do to complete the process. 

Link - https://support.webinterpret.com/hc/en-us/articles/203728826-How-to-set-up-your-PayPal-to-accept-Int...

Hope this would be of help to you.

Regards

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi! thank you; but I think I shouldn't be worried about the currencies since the prices in my online store are in USD and my market will be the US, even though I am located in Argentina.  My question is if there will be any problem (technical or legal) if my store's address saved in Shopify is in Argentina while I am using a US paypay account with a US bank account (created when I was living in the US).  

0 Likes