USPS Click-N-Ship Integration

Highlighted
Excursionist
126 0 4
I ship most of my lighter items by USPS Click-N-Ship. I either retype everything or copy and paste a line at a time. I was looking thru the forum and I found some references to Address Grabber. I looked into it but I doesn't seem to support Click-N-Ship, just USPS thru Stamps.com and Fedex and UPS. I don't see the point in paying $15/month or whatever it is now for what Click-N-Ship and RedRoller do for free. Anyone know of a good way to bulk paste into Click-N-Ship? Could me make Integration with Click-N-Ship (or RedRoller) a new feature request? -Jared
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 1 19

Shopify has a direct integration with USPS. Have you tried using this integration by putting your USPS account number? This makes sure that you do not have to copy paste information into Click-N-Ship. I am not sure Shopify will do an integration with click- N-Ship as it currently allows you to use USPS account without any problems. In addition, with an app that handles eVS account,  like the Multi Carrier Shipping label app, you even bulk print labels without having to fulfil each one separately. 

Product Owner @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes