USPS Form 5630

1 0 1

I ship quite a few packages each day via USPS.

My local post office is asking me to bring in a 5630, alos know as SCAN.

I use the intergrated shipping with Shopify.  Is there a way to get this form?

1 Like
Shopify Partner
1 0 4

I also would like to see this feature of allowing all orders shipped in the day to be able to print out the USPS SCAN form 5630 allowing the pick-up person or post office clerks to scan the confirmation of receipt of all packages. Ebay and Stamps.com along with other competing companies have this feature integrated. I feel it's a must add feature for the new direct shipping within Shopify which just launched. Someone from Shopify can you please respond and also add a feature request to your dev team!

4 Likes
Excursionist
37 0 7
Have you tried Shippo? The only charge 5 cents a label and I think they have this feature. Shippo has been awesome for us and is worth a shot!
1 Like
1 0 2

This has been an issue that paying shopify customers have been asking for for over 3 years.  It is a real time issue for several store owners, that effects daily operations and our critical relationships with shipping companies.  Could Shopify please respond and add this feature.  It is a HUGE drawn back from using this platform.  

2 Likes
Tourist
10 0 1

We need the PS Form 5630 Scan Sheet out of Shopify as well.  We just moved to a commercial space and there the US Post Office requires the PS Form 5630 Scan Sheet if they pick up more than 7 pieces of USPS mail a day.  We searched the app store and there's zero apps that report supporting the 5630 Form.

Shopify please help!  We love the discounted shipping for USPS, but your US Customers require this form out of shopify as soon as they grow large enough and have to go to a commercial space!  

PS if you're a shopify shop owner and need this, please post a reply here.  Shopify can't know who all needs this if you don't post something.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Adding my shop to the list. We ship out dozens of packages daily and could very much use this feature. Shopify, please add it!

0 Likes