USPS Priority Flat Rate Shipping

Solved
3 0 2

Due to the nature of the product that I sell it (chocolates often lined with ice packs) it requires that I use either USPS Regional Box A Box B or USPS Priority Flat Rate.

On etsy I would select USPS Priority and under a drop down select "Fixed Rate"
I would then select the first order to charge a numerical amount for shipping for instance $9, and for the second item ordered I could have the charge add $6 for a total of $15 and so on.

There is no such method with default shopify as far as I can tell.  Is there a workaround for this even if it costs (a little)?  I'd hate all the work I've put into shopify be a waste of time. I am extremely anxious to get my shop up and running on Shopify so that I can start my marketing campaign!  Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Community Manager
Community Manager
2404 163 353

Hi @candycottagenv,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question! 

You are correct in saying this is quite customized and wouldn't be possible to do via a shipping app from the Shopify App Store. There are a few apps which spring to my mind which might be able to help you with this. Let's take a look at them below:

These apps have features that allow you to customize your shipping rates, hopefully, they can do what you need. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Excursionist
305 0 7

I would like to understand your query in a little depth as there is some ambiguity here. Since you mentioned that your business allows you to select only Regional Rate Box A or B or Priority flat rate, in that case why are you looking for custom rule configuration since these boxes will have their default shipping rates? For example, the priority boxes would have the following cost :

Screen Shot 2019-12-11 at 3.11.11 PM.png

However, still if you are looking at custom configuration of rates based on products, you can use Multi Carrier Shipping label app for this.

0 Likes