USPS Priority Flat Rate Shipping

1 0 0

Due to the nature of the product that I sell it (chocolates often lined with ice packs) it requires that I use either USPS Regional Box A Box B or USPS Priority Flat Rate.

On etsy I would select USPS Priority and under a drop down select "Fixed Rate"
I would then select the first order to charge a numerical amount for shipping for instance $9, and for the second item ordered I could have the charge add $6 for a total of $15 and so on.

There is no such method with default shopify as far as I can tell.  Is there a workaround for this even if it costs (a little)?  I'd hate all the work I've put into shopify be a waste of time. I am extremely anxious to get my shop up and running on Shopify so that I can start my marketing campaign!  Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
2000 128 272

Hi @candycottagenv,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question! 

You are correct in saying this is quite customized and wouldn't be possible to do via a shipping app from the Shopify App Store. There are a few apps which spring to my mind which might be able to help you with this. Let's take a look at them below:

These apps have features that allow you to customize your shipping rates, hopefully, they can do what you need. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes