USPS Priority Mail option not displaying

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 1

USPS Priority has stopped working on our site. It is selected in Shipping settings and neither the "Test USPS Rate" dialogue, nor our site will display rates for Priority. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 1

This appears to be related to the recent USPS API changes documented on their site: https://www.usps.com/business/web-tools-apis/welcome.htm  I have a hard time believing I am the first one to bring this up though :/

Reviewing order history I see that the last Priority Mail we shipped was 2 days before USPS pulled the switcharoo.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
170 0 10

I am having similar troubles but only with Hawaii shipments. Any word on a fix?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 1

I put in an email request for a service ticket since it seems to be a shopify/usps api issue. I'll post here with any updates.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
170 0 10

Thanks John.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
329 0 34

Howdy everyone!

The first thing to try in this case would be resetting the USPS credentials by deactivating and reactivating the account.

This will pull new information and reset the rates we are offering with the correct information.

1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
170 0 10

That fixed it for me, thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 1

Thank you Massaad! That did the trick!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
170 0 10

The USPS problem continues in a new form. I see that for some reason USPS priority mail isn't an option with carrier calculated rates, only Priority 1-day and Priority Express 1-day, what happened to regular old Priority? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
153 0 9

Chris,

The USPS recently simplified the product names for Priority Mail to Priority 1-day (Priority 2-day & 3-day) - check out this link below for more information about the changes.

https://www.usps.com/priority-mail/

Charlie

e-commerce order fulfillment made fast. simple. easy. www.fulfillrite.com
0 Likes