USPS Small Flat Rate Box on built-in Endicia shipping?

Highlighted
Excursionist
29 0 4

Small Flat Rate Priority box is missing in the list of "carrier provided packaging". I could just program my box in by size, but it won't program in the rate that I would normally get with Small Flat Rate Priority. Medium, Medium Shallow, Large, three envelope sizes and regional boxes A, B & C are included, so the lack of the small box seems conspicuous.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
143 0 18

Hi Jeff,

John here from Shopify. Thanks for your post!

Are you using the ShippingEasy app for your Endicia shipping integration? If so you can try reaching out to the app developers directly. If you're just using Endicia, you'll need to contact them and see why they're missing the Small Flat Rate Priotity box for carrier provided packaging.

Keep me updated on the situation and if there's something on Shopify's end that's missing.

Thanks again,

John :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
29 0 4

I'm using the shipping that's bundled with the pro plan that I access using the "Fulfill" page. I did not install a third party app.

Shopify uses Endicia. The main reason I know that is Endicia's name ends up on the label. But it's billed by Shopify.

Endicia's desktop app supports Small Flat Rate box. Shopify's postage service doesn't. I would really appreciate it if Shopify's shipping service would add that option.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
143 0 18

Hey Jeff, 

Thanks for your response. Which store is this for? I'll take a closer look and check it out.

Thanks and happy holidays!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
29 0 4
Shopify Partner
555 1 14

You can use the Multi Carrier Shipping label app for using Stamps(Endicia). In the app, you will definitely get the standard flat rate boxes including Small Flat rate priority. 

Product Owner @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes