USPS end of day SCAN forms

Solved
Excursionist
21 0 10

Why not just have this available in Shopify?????  Are they really that untallented at programming?

Etsy has it
Ebay has it
Amazon has it
Houzz has it
Magento has it
Big commerce has it

It is really quite embarrassing that they dont have this.  But it seems that as of the past 6 months, Shopify just gets worse and worse.

Tourist
9 0 7

Yes, I am going through the same thing now.  I am just getting my store started and took 8 packages to the post office on Monday.  They asked me for a scan sheet and I had no clue what she was talking about.  She gave me major attitude while the other post office worker tried to nicely explain to me what the scan sheet was.  It look the lady less than 3 minutes to scan my 8 packages so I didn't understand why she was so upset.  Plus I was the only person in line.

0 Likes
2 0 2
I know, it's super annoying that Shopify doesn't have this simple feature.
I have added Pirate Ship to my store and it's super easy to do now.
0 Likes
2 0 11

USPS Scan forms are about to roll out!! I recently made a feedback comment on Shopify, and I was invited to test the BETA, so this is finally happening.

2 0 3

Wow! My small local PO employees would probably give me a hug, if it weren't for, you know.

Shopify - if you are listening, I'd love to beta test too I've got experience in that realm.

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 7
So happy to hear this! Today I dropped packages off and just left them on
the counter because I didn't want to hear the postal lady complain again
about me holding up the line.
0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 7

Wow this is awesome news!! I knew if this thread got enough traction that Shopify would eventually do something.

I will have to reach out to get added to the Beta as well.

Have you tried it out yet?

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 4

How to join the beta testing? I need that too. 

Looking for this for awhile. Found so many people are looking for the same thing.

0 Likes
1 0 1

Any updates on this?

Excursionist
21 0 10

I spoke to their support team last week, requested to be part of their beta test, which they declined.

And when I asked how long it was going to take, they made it sound like it is an effort equal to landing a man on the moon.

I reviewed the whole USPS API, any programmer could have this set up in a day maybe a day and a half, and the USPS API makes it super simple.  I have no idea why they are even beta testing the thing.

0 Likes