Unable to create shipping labels

SophiaCH
1 0 0

Help! There’s no button to create shipping labels since yesterday. Is it just me or Shopify has a problem?

Thank you 

0 Likes
Finley
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
159 17 20

Hey @SophiaCH,

This is Finley from Shopify. I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue printing out shipping labels.

We don't currently have an open issue involving shipping labels but if can you tell me a bit more about the problem you're having, we can take the next best steps to have this resolved.

The first steps to take

Before moving forward with other troubleshooting steps, would you please try the following:

1) Clear your browser's cache. You can find the steps for your browser here
2) Try printing a label from a different supported browser

After taking the steps above, do you still have the same issue printing a shipping label?

If so, if you can provide a screenshot showing what exactly is happening when you try to print your shipping label, that would be fantastic! You may be seeing a specific error message that you can share. Be sure to hide or leave out any sensitive information in the screenshot.

Any additional information, such as changes made to your settings around the time the issue first occured may also be useful.

Thank you!

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
kokoandco
1 0 0

Hi, I am also having the same problem. I can't even see the "create shipping label" button. Please let me know whats wrong with my account

0 Likes
Finley
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
159 17 20

Hey @kokoandco!

This is Finley from the Social Care team at Shopify here. Thank you for your patience in my response while I was away during the holidays.

Were you able to resolve your issue with your shipping label?

We don't currently have any open issues with Shopify shipping labels. If you're still having an issue, please confirm:

1. Is your business located in the United States, Canada, or Australia? Shopify shipping labels are available for these countries.

2. Is the product marked as a physical product, and is our inventory set to be managed by Shopify? The Inventory managed by Shopify means that you're shipping the products yourself instead of through a dropshipping company or third-party fulfillment service.

You'll be able to see if you have this set like so by checking your product details page from your Shopify admin > Products and then click on the products in question:

21-01-5x2tx-y8pft.

If you meet the country requirements and have your product details set as shown above and still have any problems with this, please let me know.

I'll be able to take a closer look at your account if needed.

I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes