Unable to purchase UPS labels

LaurenGI
1 0 0

When trying to ship something by UPS this message keeps popping up:

"There is an issue with this UPS account. Please contact shipping-ups@shopify.com for assistance."

Can you please help me? I already sent 2 emails but I haven't got any help yet.

0 Likes
FiberCore
Tourist
3 0 0

UNF-ING BELIEVABLE.   This happened to us and we are not getting any help.    

0 Likes
HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
652 15 69

Hi @LaurenGI @FiberCore ,

Have you tried contacting the support via chat? I hope you can get a solution from here: Shopify support.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
FiberCore
Tourist
3 0 0

We have tried, chat, phone, etc.  Shopify says it's UPS and UPS says it's Shopify.   Honestly, I think it's UPS, but Shopify needs to fix it, not me.

0 Likes
HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
652 15 69

@FiberCore,

Are you able to access your UPS account without integrating with Shopify? If so, it has to be a problem with Shopify. Maybe you can try generating shipping labels directly from UPS and see if it works. Alternatively, you can try our Multi Carrier Shipping Label app with a 14-day free trial if the issue doesn't resolve. The app lets you connect your UPS account and display the rates, generate UPS label and automate the tracking process. 

Hope it helps you!

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes