Unable to purchase labels tonight. Dead in the water on fullfillment right now

Deschampsia
2 0 4

Are we all talking about this problem??? I have been using this platform for over a year with no problems and now today we are getting this when we try to purchase a shipping label. Is anyone on this? Is there a fix?

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 1.06.44 PM.png

BonksUSA
Tourist
3 0 1

Just went to fulfill my VERY FIRST ORDER EVER today in my shop and I got the same exact error. Not the start I was hoping to have! I even hired a freelancer to try and help me through this process and she is having the issue as well. There is no mention of any issues when you go to Shopify's status page. Seems like a lot of folks in recent days are having the same issue and there is quite a long history of others experiencing this over the past year as well which doesn't make me feel very confident. Chose ShopifyShipping over other third parties for the sole purpose of making this process as seamless as possible.

2StorOrNot2Stor
1 0 0

Our fulfillment person is getting this exact same issue.  Any news or resolution?

0 Likes
lyiasd22
1 0 0

Obviously if you allow human beings to purchase varying quantities to the same goal and guide you may need an app, or must manually song when to meet the order.

0 Likes
merasei33
1 0 0

I tried it out, added the brand for my complete product. It works properly. But does it robotically work after I have a brand new product?

0 Likes
limoneofficial
2 0 0

Same problem. How can I solve it? 

I need help!

0 Likes