Unfulfilled

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey im actually a customer of a store and i placed a order at 7:30 pm SATURDAY and it’s Wednesday and i still dont even have a confirmation . I chose the option to receive my order in one business and this is the third My order was over $200 im not understanding what’s the hold 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
335 32 112

Hi, Shaye!

This is May from Shopify.

I’m so sorry to hear that you have not received a confirmation for your order yet. Shopify is a platform that some merchants use to run their online store, however, we do not have access or control over their shipping and sales. Have you tried reaching out to the seller directly? If you haven’t, I highly suggest reaching out to them. You can usually find their contact information on their website where you initially placed your order. If you are not able to find their contact information, or if you’ve already tried contacting them and haven’t received a response within a reasonable amount of time, I’d recommend you to reach out to your bank to dispute the charge and recover your funds.

Although we are not able to disclose whether this store is using Shopify, we do not tolerate any fraudulent activities on our platform. If you are still not able to get this situation sorted out within the next 30 days, I encourage you to send us an email to support@shopify.com with your order details. That way, in the case they do operate on our platform, we can check and see if there have been any other cases like yours reported to help prevent future instances!

Good luck, Shaye. I hope you are able to get this resolved as soon as possible. Feel free to reply back to this thread if there is anything else I can do for you.

Kind Regards,

May

Shopify Support

May | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes