Update Bank Account For Payout

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I just realized I haven’t updated my new bank details for my payouts, and my old bank account is closed and I can’t get the account number and routing number to make the changes on Shopify. I need to update my account number and routing number.

How can I update my Bank account Without old account info????

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
796 41 122

Hey, @Woodieframes!

I'm sure I can help here. Our Accounts team would need to dig into this further for you, so I'll need to authenticate you as the owner of the account!

I've reached out to the email address linked to your Community Forums account here, would you be able to reply to that email? If you can, I'll be able to authenticate you as the owner so we can look into this issue for you. You should see my email in your inbox under ticket #20722356. If you can reply to that email, we can get started.

Speak soon!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Dear Ava,

Thank you so much! I have replied to your email.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello!

I have a similar problem. I reached out to customer support via email stating my problem. Let me know if I should just wait or if you could help. Thanks and take care!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
796 41 122

Hey, @wagyuwholesale!

Apologies for the delayed response here. Have you gotten a response from our support team via the support ticket you've submitted? Our support team should reply to you via email, but if you could let me know the ticket reference number, I can take a look for you now for an update! Just to make sure this is resolved for you.

Speak soon!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes