Update EIN in Payments

1 0 0

When setting up payments, I remember putting in my EIN, which at the time was my SSN.  Since then, I have set up an EIN, and wanted to update that information but can't find where to do so.  How do I do this?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
31 0 4

Hi Grayson,

Jana here from the Shopify Guru team :)

I will reach out to you directly via email - as this is something that needs to be done internally by our Shopify Payments team. 

You will need to provide us with your EIN and legal business name, as well as supporting documentation in the form of either your W9, or SS4 or confirmation of registration. 

Please don't hesitate to respond to me directly on this thread, or via email for any clarification!

Cheers,

Jana A. | Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

1 Like
1 0 0

Hi, I am having the same issue and would like to update my EIN.

Please contact me.

Thank you,

Barak K.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
392 1 30

Hey, Barak!

Koreen here from Shopify. Thanks for joing the tread here. :)

I've sent you a direct email also. Feel free to reply to me with the relevant info, and we can make sure everything is up-to-date for you too. 

Cheers!

Koreen W  | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
1 0 0

You can count me in too. Please send me an email and I will happily provde the needed proof.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
392 1 30

Hey, Peter!

Koreen here again! Thanks for posting. :)

Sure thing! I've just sent you an email - feel free to click reply, including the relevant info, and we can get this updated for you too!

Cheers,

Koreen W

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

I also would like to update my EIN number. Please contact me as well, thank you.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
392 1 30

Hey, Andrew!

Thanks for posting! Sure thing- I've just sent you through an email. If you could get back to me with the details, that would be great!

Cheers!

Koreen W | Shopify 
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
1 0 0

Add me to the list of changes needed and send me an email.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
392 1 30

Hey, Stephen!

Sure thing! I've just sent you an email there too.
Feel free to get back to me when you can.

Cheers,

Koreen

0 Likes