Update EIN in Shopify Payments

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

I want to update my EIN information and contacted Shopify several times during the last 3 weeks about it. How can I do it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
442 36 58

Hey, @szahiddemir!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I understand that there is some sensitive information you need to change for your Shopify Payments account. I'm sorry to hear you've not yet gotten the assistance you need. I'm happy to help out! I see you mention contacting our team several times already regarding this. What support channels did you contact us via, and do you have a support ticket number at this time? If so, please reply back here and let me know your ticket number so that I can ensure this case is handled appropriately. If you don't yet have a ticket number, please reply back here and let me know so that I can get one started for us. 

Looking forward to hearing back and further assisting with updating this information! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Ash,

Thank you. I reached your support team via mail. My ticket number that I opened on September 3 and is still not returned is 19427124.  After that, the ticker number created when I send a second mail is 19765120.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
442 36 58

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @szahiddemir!

Thank you for the reply! I apologize it's taking longer than expected to receive a reply on this matter. I appreciate this is an important piece of information to update, and I'm doing everything I can to get this sorted out for you as soon as possible. Our team who handles these types of requests has been experiencing unusually high volumes lately, but I've ensured that your ticket is in the right hands. The initial ticket submitted, 19427124, will be the one where you will receive an update once it's available. I've added a note to the ticket to express the urgency in this matter, so there is no need to submit further additional tickets regarding this situation. 

I look forward to seeing this resolved for you, and please don't hesitate to reach out here and let me know if you have any further questions, or if there's anything else I can assist you with in the mean time. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello!  I need to update my EIN.  Can you help me?  Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
442 36 58

Hey, @LuminousCouture!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community, and to this thread. 

I'm happy to help out with updating this sensitive information for your Shopify account! In order to assist, I'll need to move our conversation over to email and authenticate you on the shop in question. I've sent an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account. Please reply to that email to complete authentication, and once I hear back we can proceed with your request. Looking forward to hearing back from you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello!

I need to update my EIN in my shopify account.  Please help

\

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
442 36 58

Hey, @Yanpatan!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community, and to this thread. 

Similar to the users who posted earlier in this thread, I need to move our conversation to email and authenticate you in order to assist. I've sent an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account. Please reply to that email, and once I hear back we can proceed with the next steps together! Looking forward to hearing back! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi I also need to update my EIN can you please help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
442 36 58

Hey, @madari21!

Ash here from the Shopify team. I can absolutely help out! I've just sent you an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account. Please reply back there, and we can take a closer look together.

0 Likes