Update EIN in Shopify Payments

Solved
yhunt
2 0 0

Thank you @Ash. I was able to get this resolved. 

0 Likes
HafidaCher
3 0 0

Hello, 

Why you don't reply to me 

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
772 86 119

Hello, @yhunt! I'm glad to hear you were able to get this all sorted out. Thank you for letting me know!

Hello, @HafidaCher! I've followed up with you via email regarding the changes you need made on your account. Please refer to that email and reply back directly there so we can proceed with the next steps together. It's important not to share any sensitive information publicly, so please wait to hear back from our team with a secure method of updating the information before providing it anywhere else. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
772 86 119
hotpotato42
1 0 0

I need to update the EIN in my store as well.  Can you contact me?  Thank you!

0 Likes
Smfonda
1 0 0

I'm having a smilier issue where I just got an EIN and I'm not sure how to update it.

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
772 86 119

Hello, @Smfonda and @hotpotato42!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome both of you to the Shopify Community! 

I understand you're in need of assistance with updating the EIN associated with your Shopify Payments accounts. Before we can action this, we need to authenticate you on your respective accounts and loop in our appropriate teams for assistance with updating this sensitive information. I've sent each of you an email to the email addresses associated with your Shopify Community accounts. Please reply to those emails, and as soon as I hear back we can proceed with actioning these requests. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes