Update your bank account details to receive your payout.

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hey everyone, when I setting up my Shopify store, I think I may have incorrectly put in my bank account details. I am now receiving this error: 

To change your bank account, make the following changes:

• Old account must match the information we have on file. Contact support if you need further help.

The problem is, I can't match the old bank account details as I don't know what error I may have made with the numbers.

Please I need some help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1308 128 337

Hey there, @Adé 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

That is a good question. If incorrect bank details were added initially we will need to escalate this to our Account Integrity team, to do so you would need to contact support directly by following the "Contact support " hyperlink. In this case, I reached out to you directly via email to speed this process up. If you could respond to my email I will be able to escalate this to our Account Integrity team so that they can manually get those banking details updated. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Hello Bo,
Thank you for reaching out, If this process will resolve my issue I'll
gladly appreciate it.

Just let me know what I need to do.

Best Regard
Adé
Wavey Collection

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello Bo,
Thank you for reaching out, If this process will resolve my issue I'll
gladly appreciate it.

Just let me know what I need to do.

Best Regard
Adé
Wavey Collection

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having the same problem. I have not been successful in contacting anyone via phone. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1308 128 337

Hey there, @clipone 

Have you tried the steps I have outlined above?

To help you faster, we’ve moved some phone conversations to online chats and email. If you go to this page and click Contact Support you will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to the chat.

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello Bo,

I still haven't receive any further instruction from you since the last time I mention the issue I'm facing on my store. I'm really stock with payment issue as I haven't been able to change my store bank account details error.

Please kindly help on this issue.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1308 128 337

Hey there, @Adé 

This has been escalated to our account integrity team.  As we are experiencing much higher than usual volumes of contact, it will likely take a bit longer before you hear back on this. Rest assured our team is working as hard as they can at the moment to get back to everyone as quickly as possible. The first place you will get an update is that email, as we do not have access to your file here in social support so please keep an eye out there for any information. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.

Of course, if there is anything else I can help with, in the meantime, please just let me know!

Bo

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Yesss!! I will wait for the process thank you for helping.

0 Likes