Updated plan and all my shipping account info / rates got deleted!!

Highlighted
4 0 0

I just upgraded my plan from basic annual to shopify plan annual and all of my shipping settings got wiped out!! How did your developers let this happen?

I just spent 30 minutes on the phone with shopify support and all they could say is sorry its a mistake. Your developers did not QA this???????????

HORRIBLE FLAW IN SHOPIFY.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
138 14 43

Hi, Neil.

My name is Sunny and I am a Shopify Guru!

I just wanted to start off by saying thank you for taking the time to leave your comments here about this situation you've recently had to deal with. I also wanted to personally apologize for the added stress and inconvenience this has caused you and your business, especially during this time of the year.

It's important for us to receive feedback from our merchants as it's a great way to improve as a platform, and as you may have noticed, things change and evolve at Shopify all the time. When we get feedback like the kind you have provided, we have a system to make sure it's seen by our Products team. I want to assure you that we hear your concerns and I will do my absolute best to make sure our Product team is aware of this in hopes for more clarity in the future when merchants are upgrade/downgrading their plans. I have also reached out to our developers and requested additional context regarding this lack communication and I will be sure to comment here with any updates.

Although we aren't able to recover your shipping settings now that the change has been made, I would be happy to offer my assistance to get everything set up again. If this is something you'd like, email us at support@shopify.com and reply back to this thread with your ticket number.

Once again, I am very sorry we find ourselves in the situation and I really wish there was more I could do personally. Thank you very much for your continued understanding and please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Kind regards,

Sunny | Shopify Guru

Sunny | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes