Urgent- Paypal Express showing login page only

1 0 0

Hello Everyone,

I am new in Shopify and stuck with PayPal. I have used Paypal Express as my payment gateway. However, the problem is when I click on the checkout it's bringing me to the PayPal Login/Create account page where I want to see the credit card payments page. In my Paypal, I have already set the option to pay without an account. 

Here I have attached a screenshot what I can see.

Thanks in advance. Waiting for reply.

Untitled.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

If I undertand correctly you mean, that you don't want to see the Paypal page? If so, I believe that is not possible, since Shopify will always send the customers to finalize their checkout within Paypal and once confirmed send them back to your store. Shopify payments are more seamless integrated and with lower fees... maybe worth having a look at them if available in your country... 

We help eCommerce people achieve their Goals! Visit us on: Webmefy.com
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2262 146 306

Hi @debasish4747,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question! 

You can indeed allow your customers to pay via PayPal without having a PayPal account. Can I ask if you followed the steps below to enable your customers to checkout via PayPal if they haven't got a PayPal account? 

1. Log in to your PayPal account on PayPal.com.

2. Click Profile.

3. Under Selling Preferences, click Website Payment Preferences.

4. Select "PayPal Account Optional".

5. Click Save.

Something to note is that to enable this feature, you need to have linked your own credit card to your PayPal account. Something else to note is that in some countries, PayPal requires that customers pay by using a PayPal account. To confirm whether this applies to the country where your business is located, contact the PayPal support team, which you can do here

I hope this helps! 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like