Urgent: Submit your photo ID to verify

Solved
britneye25
1 0 0

Hello! I'm having trouble as well. I'm legally now an adult but I do not have a photo ID available to verify my documents. What else can I do?

0 Likes
sumeetanwaar
1 0 0

sumeetanwaar_0-1605895227299.png

I get this error after uploading my passport, which has no blank page. I have my photo on it and my name clearly written on my passport. I have even tried front 2 pages of my passport and also Government issued ID. Still I get this error. 

0 Likes
Ren7
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
687 48 108

Hello @sumeetanwaar

Thanks for getting in touch and providing a screenshot - that's very helpful. 

My recommendation is to check and make sure your documents appear clearly (no glare, all words legible) and try again. Also, I recommend attempting to clear your cache or trying from a different browser altogether. Let me know how that goes.

Ren | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
steph04
1 0 0

Hi I also need help with the photo id as none of mine are in color just black and white and shopify will not except and says my shop will be shut down if not done by a certain time

0 Likes
GonçaloRamos
1 0 0

I am from Portugal and i am currently living in the UK, i have done the settlement already and i am renting a house with all the bills under my name. I have created a dropshipping store and i've already made one sale. Shopify payments asked me to validate my ID and i submitted first the Passport and they said it need to be a colour Photo ID, so i've submitted my Portuguese drivers license and they've declined it too. What should i do? Thank you

0 Likes
Lachie
7 0 0

Hi there,

I have recently acquired the ownership of a shopify store but the ID must still be submitted by the original account owner it says? Is there anyway I can submit my ID rather than the person who set up the account?

Please if someone could get back to me,

Thanks

0 Likes
Rowi
1 0 0

Shopify has no direct customer care to solve such problems. I face same issue with my ID verification. Up till now, my account is still on hold because the system keep rejecting my ID. Now, the submit button is stuck and cannot allow me submit my documents anymore.

0 Likes
LEDClever
1 0 0

Hi There,

I am also having the same issue.  We are being asked to verify the ID of someone on the account that isn't involved anymore.  How do we change the individual so we can then verify them?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!

J

0 Likes
Ren7
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
687 48 108

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there,

This is Ren from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out and I am sorry to read about the issues you're running into.

It looks like we'll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback.

Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Ren | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes