Using CCS - Can I see carrier rates during fulfillment?

Highlighted
3 0 1

I'm currently using the CCS add-on, and Boxify. When I go to fulfill an order, it only shows me UPS and USPS rates in the "Create shipping label and fulfill items" option.

The problem is that I offer free shipping over X dollars. When I go to fulfill, I'd like to see the real-time rates for my carriers to know which one is the cheapest selection. As it stands, I have to go to each carrier site to get this information. 

It seems like it should be something that can be displayed, since the customer sees it at checkout. Am I missing something? Thanks...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
259 3 60

Hi, there!

Lisa here from the Shopify Support team. 

If I'm understanding you correctly you should still see these real-time rates for all carriers even if you offer Free Shipping to the customer. Before you purchase a label all available options for the carriers should display for the order at the final step of the fulfilling process where you 'Create Shipping Label and Fulfill items'.

When you go to fulfill, with Boxify in the equation, it should just give a more accurate package size, then return to show you all the real-time rates in the Shopify Admin for UPS ( Which is part of the CCS add-on), USPS, FedEx, and any other account you have connected. Only valid rates for the destination and package size with the carrier you'd like to use will show. 

I believe you may benefit from our support staff taking a look in your store to check the shipping is all set up correctly! 

Please feel free to chat call or email here and one of our support staff would be happy to take a look into it for you.

- Lisa ?

Lisa | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 1 14

By default, you cannot see real time shipping quotes while fulfilling orders at the back end directly. However, using the Multi Carrier Shipping label app, you will get list of all rates which are applicable for that shipping and it will automatically choose the cheapest rate for shipping(if you allow it to). So this way you will know the cheapest cost properly.

Product Owner @ PluginHive
FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes