Using RR Donnelley WorldShip

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Everyone-

I run an online store that sells vinyl records and we have a bunch of customers that are based outside of the US.  We have a deal with a distributor that essentially allows us to drop ship orders to the customer and the warehouse if based in the US.  My issue is that our international customers are seeing shipping amounts that are essentially cost prohibitive at checkout (sometimes shipping clsts more than the item they are purchasing).  Our warehouse is able to ship via an RR Donnelley service called "WorldShip" that would significantly reduce international shipping costs but I'm unable to figure out how to integrate this with the checkout UX.  Does anyone know of a solution for adding WorldShip as an option so that my store is calculating and charging the appropriate shipping fee and then passing that information on to the warehouse so that they understand the ship method?  As far as I can tell, Shopify is limited to USPS, DHL, and UPS.  I've been looking all over for a solution for this and I can't find anything that would accommodate a drop-ship setup.  Thanks in advance!

0 Likes