Is integrating Shipstation with Shopify a cost-effective shipping solution?

Soizic
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, 

I am looking for an answer about wether it is worth it to have Shipstation integrated with shopify? I realize that Shopify offers similar shipping services. With Shipstation ($9/mth) you get a free stamps.com account but if you don't have shipstation, you still need an independent account with stamps.com, which is $17.99/mth? I'd rather have the least amount of services (not have shipstation) but is there a way to have reduced rate from stamps.com account with Shopify?

I know it's a bit confusing but I'm trying to see if anyone had that same question regarding the most efficient and most economical way of shipping with Shopify?

Thank you

Reply 1 (1)

allyortolani
17 0 0

Hey Soizic,

In my experience, I found that Easyship works better with my Shopify store as compared to Shipstation. With Easyship, you gain access to features like the shipping dashboard, real-time rates at checkout, duties & taxes visibility, automatic label generation, and more. 

Plus, I received up to 89% off discounted shipping rates from over 250+ shipping solutions. Hope this helps!