Using Shopify as a payment processor in Romania

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I have a question. Can you please tell me if I can use Shopify as a payment processor in Romania? I`m only asking because in some countries they let and in some, they don`t. And Shopify releases your money to buy some new products after a very reasonable 7 days. Not like PayPal for example which 21 business days. So can someone please clarify this for me?

Thanks in advance

Have a great evening

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 64 96

Hello, @bogdy23

Welcome to the Community; That's a great question! I’m afraid Shopify Payments is not yet available to use with businesses based in Romania, but we are continually working towards making it available in more and more countries. In the meantime, please see this list of payment gateways that are integrated with the Shopify platform for merchants based in Romania.

As you can see there are quite a few options available to you besides Paypal. I completely understand that the payout period is a determining factor in your selection, therefore I recommend directly contacting any third party gateways that you are considering, to inquire about their payout times. Once you’ve decided upon one, and set up your account with them, the steps to easily integrate with your store are found in the Help Doc for Configuring third-party payment providers

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know. 

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes