Using Square as a Payment Gateway

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hello!

We have a shopify store and we would like to begin using Square as an online CC processor.  You suggested Webinopoly.com below.  Do you have a link to a contact or page that instructs on how to integrate square into the shopify store? Thanks for your time!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

It sucks I am going through the same dilema now. I have my whole system with shopify and they shut down my payment system because of cbd

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Hi Onnor, 

the subscription model will not use Recharge or Bold, we already have our own subscription model. Please call me at 713 805 5888 if you have any questions. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
1 0 0

Can you send me more info on your solutions tiffany@goldensolcbd.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey. Did you ever figure this out? I found a couple of custom cart solutions, but they are pricey...

@marhaljason95 wrote:

But I know there was a way that came out in September so I'm currently trying to do it right now. If you were able to do it, it'd be awesome if you can help a fellow cbd cigarette manufacturer out

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

As far as I know, the only way this is working is via our/Webinopoly app. If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 713-805-5888 so I can explain to you how the process & the app works. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

We decided against selling CBD on our website as caused to many problems and even with Pseudo Pharm it still does

0 Likes