VERIFY ID

denis_c
1 0 0

Hi

was asked to submit ID which i did but now red box banner says i need to contact support to verify, cant find anyway or no method of who i contact support is provided, does anyone know how i contact support to complete this verification process

Denis C

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2016 159 431

Hey, @denis_c!

So far you've done all the right steps and would like to thank you for actioning the document upload as this helps speed up the process. If a new banner to contact support has appeared then we'll need to escalate your store up to our Payments team for further review. To help with this, I will need to verify the store via email which is why I have sent you an email titled "Shopify Forum Support. If you can respond to that email as soon as you're able then we can get your ticket escalated for further review. 

Chat soon!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
NXM
4 0 0

Hi, 

I’ve been told to verify my identification in order to receive the money I’ve made. It’s in the home page in a red box. I’ve tried all the different methods, taking a picture of my driver’s license and bank statement. Then I also tried passport and utility bill. After doing so I kept refreshing the page, I thought that’s how it would submit to the system. 

am I supposed to take the pictures and then leave it as it is and not go off the page ?

how long does this process take for me to get verified and to get my payouts.

thank you. 

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2016 159 431

@NXM 

If you are not receiving an error when uploading your documents, then all you'll need to do is wait for the documents to be reviewed which typically takes between 1-3 business days. Once the documents have been reviewed, our teams will either remove the hold, or they will reach out to obtain further information about your business. 

0 Likes
NXM
4 0 0
Thank you

0 Likes
NXM
4 0 0

Hi! 

It’s been a few days, a week infact and it still hasn’t worked. What else can i do because i really need to receive the money i’ve made in the past 2 months. 

Would it be possible to explain the steps I have to do. The red box is still appearing so I’m not sure if I’m doing everything completely wrong.

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2016 159 431

@NXM 

I have sent you an email to verify the store so I can take a look into where the issue is. 

0 Likes
NXM
4 0 0

Hi, 

my shopify is: nxm-beautyy.myshopify.com

thank you for the help! 

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2016 159 431

@NXM 

You will need to respond to my email directly, and not reply to this forum post in order to verify your store. If you did not receive my email (Shopify Forum Support) please let me know as I can resend it to you. 

0 Likes
jackbrownn76
Tourist
3 0 1

hi there! i am also having this sort of problem. it says "Some of the information you provided for Shopify Payments couldn't be verified. Please contact support to complete the verification." however i can not find out where to do this. can you help with this?

0 Likes