Verify Shopify Account

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey there,

I'm trying to verify my identity for shopify payouts but it's not recognising my files.

Can you confirm what I need to upload?

Yours,
Gary Gaughan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1394 138 381

Hey there, @Garyyrag 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

When it comes to time-sensitive, account-based issues it is always best to reach out to Shopify Support in a more direct manner as the files requested from a store vary from case to case. We need to authenticate you as the owner of the account to check what is needed, this cannot be done over a forum post. I will be reaching out to you via email so that I can authenticate you as the owner of the account so that I can look into this for you! 

In the future, if you are experiencing an account-based issue such as this you are welcome to contact us here on Twitter or here on Facebook. If you would prefer to speak with our live chat, callback, or email advisors, you can access these channels through our Help Centre. 

When on the Help Centre page, you should see Support > Contact Support in the main menu or there's a Contact Shopify Support button near the end of the page. The Help Centre will try and suggest guides first to resolve your query, however, if none of these suit your needs then please keep clicking the Contact Shopify Support button at the end of the page instead. 

In some cases, Chrome extensions and cache can interfere with the Help Centre's login/authentication process and you might experience a "loop" when trying to contact our support. If this happens, I'd recommend clearing your cache or tlog out of your Help Centre account and access our support as a guest instead as shown in this short video. Our advisors can authenticate the account later if needed or our Facebook and Twitter support would be happy to help instead. 

Speak Soon! 

Bo 

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes