Solved

Void a Shipping Label button missing

Laurie_Nickerso
Excursionist
27 0 9

Hello!

Is anyone else not able to void shipping labels today? Normally there is a button under the fufillment section with "Void Label" and it isn't an issue. Currently, there is only the option to reprint the label. Is anyone else having this issue? I thought it might be a browser issue, but I tired in Safari and Chrome, and checked for updates in both. 

Did Shopify change the process for voiding a label? Did it move to a different place? 

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 10.42.01 AM.png

Accepted Solution (1)

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Laurie_Nickerso,

Thanks for getting in touch! 

You're absolutely right, ordinarily we would expect to see a "Void label" option here. If you click the three dots outlined below, are you seeing the option to void your label? Let me know! 

02-34-77363-98176

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Laurie_Nickerso,

Thanks for getting in touch! 

You're absolutely right, ordinarily we would expect to see a "Void label" option here. If you click the three dots outlined below, are you seeing the option to void your label? Let me know! 

02-34-77363-98176

Laurie_Nickerso
Excursionist
27 0 9

YES! Got it! Thanks!  

btasseff
Visitor
2 0 0

I did a refund to a customer after I'd already printed a shipping label. I received an email from the customer saying they changed their mind so I refunded them the full amount as I no longer needed to ship the package. I'm not getting any options to void the label I printed and I see that the label is on my pending charges from Shopify. How do I void the label. The 3-Dot menu does not have Void Label listed.

Returned Refunded customer.png

Pending Charges from Shopify.png

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

Hi @btasseff, welcome to the thread! And thank you for including those screenshots. 

There are a few factors which can remove the Void label action, one of which is processing a return. I'm curious, do you see the option to cancel the return on your end? If so, we may see the Void label action re-appear. Let me know!