WORNG DOB PLEASE HELP IMMEDIATELY❗️

Jaismith7623
1 0 0

Hi Shopify my name is Jai Smith and I’m wanting to change my information on my Shopify payment account so I can take my payouts off hold. Could you guys please help I was moving fast so I could launch my business and would love to continue using you guys as my main source of marketing. Please help me fix it fast I need my payouts.

0 Likes
Ivy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
97 13 12

Hi @Jaismith7623!

Ivy here from Shopify.

If you need change any details relating to your Shopify Payments account, then this will require reaching out to our Support Advisor Team. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Support Portal here and log in to your account to create a support request. Please be aware that when details such as address, name or date of birth are altered then our security team may request documents such as proof of age or address. 

I'd love to help you out with some business growth ideas for your store - how do you feel things are going at the minute? Is there anything you'd like to improve or change? 

Thanks, Ivy. 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes